Dannah Ziegert, Ph.D., Ed.S.
Specializing in Psychological Evaluation and Psychotherapy


My name is Dr. Dannah Ziegert and I am a Licensed Psychologist.  I hold a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Clinical Psychology and a Specialist in Education certificate in Counseling and Human Services, with a Pupil Personnel Services credential.  I am a Qualified Medical Evaluator as well, enabling me to evaluate injured workers for disability.  

If you have come to my web page you may be feeling like you or your child is in an extremely tough position.  I am glad you have visited this site as you may find some answers to help you or your child feel much better.  Psychological services may be the direction to take.

I specialize in providing Psychological Assessment and Psychotherapy services to children, adolescents, and adults.  I am committed to helping people develop tools to assist them in living fulfilling and happy lives.  Each person is unique, and only by recognizing his/her individual strengths and weaknesses can a plan for change be formulated.  By tailoring assessment and intervention strategies to the particular needs of the person, and if appropriate, his or her family, the effects of these strategies are facilitated.  If you or your child is experiencing difficulties ranging from mild to severe, I may be of assistance in making the changes necessary to improve quality of life. 

My office is located in the Burbank/
Toluca Lake, California, area.  I am right off the 134 freeway at Hollywood Way, easily accessible to those living or working in the San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale, 
La Canada, and Pasadena.  I can be reached at (818) 726-9757 or by email at
.  I look forward to hearing from you.


Dr. Dannah Ziegert

Should I seek
mental health services for me?

Do you have difficulty with….

  • Managing stress
  • Low self-esteem
  • Work performance
  • Poor concentration or attention
  • Sadness or depression
  • Excessive worry or anxiety
  • Irritability or anger
  • Marital/life partner relations
  • Coping with divorce/remarriage
  • Relating to your child
  • Relating to your parents or other family members
  • Parenting issues
  • Substance use by yourself or someone else
  • Grief /loss

If the answer is “yes” to the above questions, seeking assistance from a mental health professional may be beneficial to you. 

Should I seek mental health
services for my child?

Is your child experiencing difficulty with….

  • Low self-esteem
  • Learning 
  • Peer relations
  • Behavior problems at home and/or school 
  • Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Sibling relationships
  • Child-parent relationships
  • Anger, irritability, sadness, anxiety
  • Coping with parental divorce/remarriage
  • Grief/loss

If the answer is “yes” to the above questions, seeking assistance from a mental health professional may be beneficial to your child. 

Website Builder